insitu

Posters insitu.

Image on the left: The text needs to be pushed up at the bottom to allow more room for cropping.
Image on the right: Same applies, the whole canvas needs to be ‘shifted’ up to make the gaps even at the top and bottom of the page

Image is very clear to see and read from a distance

I decided to mock my pictures up on billboards and posters, as I would like them to be advertised. Doing these mock ups helps me to see what is good and what needs to be improved on the posters, considering the fact that the posters need to be easy to read from a distance.

Final adjustments

I could still see in this poster that the type at the bottom was quite close to the edge, so I have decided to shift it, leaving a much more even gap at the top and bottom of the page.

Final adjustments

Similarly to this photo. I wanted to use up a little bit more white space that was on the page, so I decided to centre the web address to allow it more focus, as well as bring everything up evenly. I also moved the logo to the top right hand corner, giving everything more room.

Here are the adjusted posters fitted insitu with how I would like them to be presented. I’m really happy with how they have turned out so far, and with the small adjustments made, it makes a lot of difference to looking at the pictures.

Advertisements