Final posters.

I still felt this image had further room for improvement. After printing the pictures quickly I had a look at what I could do to take these further and improve them. Eventually, I began to experiment with where everything was going, and I added some more depth and shadows in the pictures.

Improved version

I realised adding the small details such as shadows in the background of the image, the picture began to look a lot more vibrant and noticeable. Similarly to all of the other pictures, I tweaked them so that they all fitted the same and looked similar from each other.

Improved version

Improved version

Having the new designs mocked up on these signs also has helped me to see again how they would look if they were presented in real life, as well as getting understanding of what you would see first when you look at the page. The pictures are quite busy, but I think the execution of levelling everything so that you focus on each area differently has been done well, especially now with the final amendments.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s