I thought about how I could take my posters further without adding too much to them, and I decided to see how silhouettes of hair would look like on the figures, rather than faces. I decided that it looked better without especially on single pictures, as that could single out genders on the advertisement, especially as first glance if you are unfamiliar with the brand.
Alternatively, I had a go with including a ponytail on the landscape image. Because there’s two ‘people’ on there, I thought it could differentiate the people a little more, as it shows that the clothing brand is clearly for both male and female. What I intended to do, was create a style guide to show the specifications required for this brand. Because there are so many elements to this project, having a style guide will help to tie everything together well.
Despite this, I felt the hair did not suit the picture. I feel the poster needs to be kept simple, and to keep the silhouettes as they are, knowing people could see them as anyone this way.
I also changed the hand on one of my posters, making it look more realistic. These small refinements have helped me to be able to ensure that my posters are looking more professional, and soon to be ready for print.