Following from the sketches that I did, I drew a few shapes and patterns in illustrator to get an idea of how some of them would come out. I’m really happy with the results that I managed to achieve out of this, and the simplicity of them are really effective. There is not a huge amount of attention to detail in the patterns, because too much detail in the pattern can lose the effect of the photography, and I wanted the shapes to be as simple as possible.
Each image is done simply by adding or editing the same or similar shapes I felt if I played more with one shape on one page, I got a better result. The symmetry in the majority of the photos work really well, and I would love to use all of these, if not to continue to develop more, throughout this project and even after.